Saturday, October 4, 2008

Invitation

So... Mama and Reese had some fun at the park today...

And I know what you're thinking. You've gotta be tired of just looking at souped up pictures of Reese all the time...

Seriously now. Be honest.
So here it is- take me up on the offer while it's hot.

I need some new photographic subjects... wanna let your kids or entire family be my guinea pigs?

Not lookin' to charge anyone right now, but I really love to take pictures, and I really wanna get better at it... so whoever I wind up shooting, this blog is gonna be solely dedicated to showing off their shots. I'll extend this offer to the first seven responses, and hope to get you in before Thanksgiving. After that I should have an idea of where I can take it from there.
So c'mon... you know you wanna see your kids adorable faces on here. :)

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Sign my adorable kids up! Let me know what works for you. I think that is cool that you're doing this, I would love to learn more about taking better pictures (and have a snazzy camera!) for my scrapbooking.

O:)
Melissa

Shawn said...

Sign us up, please!!
~The Hanks

Sumer said...

This is Ashley Clarke. I would love for you to photograph Sophie. We have been frantically looking for someone to take her picture.
Ashley

Jessica said...

My sister needs some senior pics done and we'd love to be your "subjects" too!

The Burks

The Rivers Family said...

You can sign us up too....love to be a guinea pig!

Alicia (dna) said...

Hey Heather,
I already told you yes, so if you still need some kids...especially one that will crack you up, just call.

Hopefully I won't forget our "photo shoot appointment"! :-)

Alicia

Unknown said...

I'd love to have some pics made of my sweet girls and their brother when he's born. I can't promise cooperation, but I'd love to try it.

Big Nanny said...

I know I'm the 8th person but I'm the keeper of the ministry that your daughter is currently enrolled in and I'm quite sure all of these nice church people wouldn't mind if you moved me to the top of the list. Thanks nice church people!

Unknown said...

Now just a minute, Big Nanny. I'm one of Reese's Sunday School teachers (though technically I'm on maternity leave right now), so I think that might give me a bit of seniority, don't you think?